PA Small Business Attorney
A PA small business attorney serves small businesses, whether old or new, in handling daily operations and establishing practices to prevent future legal problems. Moreover, your PA small business lawyer works hands-on with you and your business or provides requested legal advice. Your PA small business attorney ensures that you and your small business are ready for the future.
The PA small business attorneys at KM&A believe in small businesses. Consequently, our responsibility to you is to legally protect your business today and tomorrow, whether preventing liabilities issues or lawsuits. We support small businesses.
Contact us and let us make your business not only safer but greater.
What Does A PA Small Business Attorney Do?
On one level, a PA small business attorney helps your business comply with the law. Yet, more than that, a PA small business lawyer works with your company paperwork to ensure that everything is lawful.
1. Creates business paperwork.
A PA small business attorney crafts legal paperwork to protect the present and future of the company.
2. Deals with liability documents.
A PA small business attorney understands that in today’s world your small business needs extra protection from liability.
3. Tracks down finances.
A PA small business attorney assists in obtaining finances or in leasing operating space for your small business.
4. Complies to city and county codes.
A PA small business attorney navigates you and your business through all these complicated compliance codes.
5. Obtains state licenses.
A PA small business attorney works to acquire the state licenses that your small business may need to open or continue to serve clients.
Your PA small business lawyer helps to prevent possible lawsuits; however, if you are sued, your lawyer supports your case.
A PA Small Business Attorney’s Quick List
A PA small business attorney understands the critical need to protect your business from tax liability and future lawsuits. A lawyer can serve your small business in a number of ways and areas.
- local, state, federal government investigation
- health and safety laws for small businesses
- “special allocation” of profits or losses to your partnership or LLC agreement
- bookkeeping and accounting tips
- negotiations for the sale of your business or the acquiring of another business
- small business insurance
- creation of partnership agreements
- tax savings and tax liability
- negotiations (for office space, vendors, mergers)
- record of documents and annual fees
- drafts of contracts and terms and conditions
- lawsuits from disgruntled customers
- protection of intellectual property
- general rules for forming a contract
- social media concerns
- on-site liability forms for company events (conferences, etc)
The PA small business lawyers at KM&A are privileged to work with you and your small business. We value sound advice alongside strong, legal action. Our law knowledge paired with youthful vision ensures the protection of your small business.
Contact a PA small business lawyer who will know how to prevent future lawsuits and tax liability problems under the law.
Kraemer, Manes & Associates LLC “KM&A” is a law firm serving all of Pennsylvania with our principal offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Call KM&A in western Pennsylvania at 412-626-5626 or in eastern Pennsylvania at 215-618-9185. KM&A can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.