Evaluate your Unemployment Compensation Appeal with a RMN Lawyer.
When your unemployment benefits are denied, you need to do whatever it takes to win your appeal. Common reasons for denial include “willful misconduct” and “voluntary quit.” Whatever the legal issue is, your best chance of succeeding is with an unemployment attorney backing you up. We are ready to help you file and win your appeal.
What are the Top Reasons for Unemployment Legal Help?
- You were laid off due to lack of work
- You were fired without willful misconduct
- You quit your job because of a necessitous and compelling reason
- You were the victim of discrimination or retaliation
- You were pressured to quit or be fired
Why Do I Need an Unemployment Lawyer?
- Know the Pennsylvania Rules of Evidence so you can make evidentiary objections
- Present your evidence and testimony in a way that avoids objections
- Effectively cross examine witnesses who testify for the employer
- Present an organized 10-15 minute speech when your are told to “make your case”
- Handle the Referee interrupting you with loaded questions
- Request subpoenas in advance of the hearing
Reasons to Choose to RMN
RMN is one of the largest plaintiff employment law firms in Pennsylvania, which means we have the resources to go up against the biggest employers and defense firms.
We are as transparent with our clients about terms of representation and costs as we are with other lawyers about referral fees.
Employment litigation is our niche and makes up more than 90% of our cases. We have represented more than 2,500 clients, and we know this area of law inside and out.
Why Clients Love RMN
Why Clients Love RMN
- RMN won Fastest Growing Company Award 2017 by the Pittsburgh Business Times
- The firm wins approximately $5 MILLION for its clients per year
- RMN is rated 5/5 on Facebook, 4.8/5 on Google, and the partners are rated 10/10 on Avvo
RMN is a law firm serving all of Pennsylvania with our principal offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Call RMN in western Pennsylvania at 412-626-5626 or in eastern Pennsylvania at (215) 618-9185. RMN can be reached by email at lawyer@RMN-Law.com.