I Filed a Complaint with the EEOC. What Happens Next?

Before being able to bring a lawsuit for discrimination, every discriminated individual must first file a complaint with a state or federal agency such as the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (“PHRC”) or the Equal Employment in Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”). The PHRC is the state agency that investigates discrimination complaints brought… read more →