Problems at Work? Call (412) 626-5626 for a Free Legal Consultation.
If you are having problems at work, you may have a legal case. An experienced employment law attorney can help evaluate your situation and give you advice on your legal rights including money that you deserve.
Our employment lawyers handle all types of employment-related issues. We represent workers when their companies discriminate against them, harass them, and cheat them out of money they deserve.
Example situations that may require action by an employment lawyer:
- You have been wrongfully terminated
- You are sick or hurt and need medical leave
- You are experiencing sexual harassment or other discrimination
- You were forced to quit your job
- You have been denied unemployment
- You are working more than 40 hours per week and aren’t being paid overtime
Example situations when you should consult with an attorney:
- Your employer gives you a proposed severance agreement
- You are asked to sign a non-compete agreement
- You think your employer might be violating employment law