Direct: (412) 626-5575
Fax: (412) 206-0834
Christi Wallace, an employment law and litigation attorney at KM&A, has been a core member of the firm since 2013. With a litigation practice including employment litigation and unemployment appeals, Christi champions employees. Many clients come to her, suffering emotionally and financially from workplace harassment, bullying, and wrongful termination. Christi works closely with each client to map out a winning legal strategy to recover the damages that they have experienced. “Christi is a fierce litigator, loyal and accessible to her clients”She is a fierce litigator, loyal and accessible to her clients.
Prior to joining KM&A, Christi worked with clients at the Shah Law Group and at Brenlove & Fuller, LLC, both in the Pittsburgh area.
Christi earned her law degree from the Duquesne University School of Law. She participated in the Unemployment Compensation Clinic, providing pro bono representation for underprivileged clients. Christi is also a member of the ACBA Federal Court Section Council.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D.)
- Duquesne University (B.A.)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania